Saturday, May 24, 2008

2nd day of summer vacation

well we survived another tornado warning at 6 am this morning. This is the 1 thing I hate about where we live! Dana wouldn't get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Kevin & I were scared. We let Mom sleep. We didn't have to wake her up thank goodness. Sam was spending the night at a friends and they had a basement to go to but they had to go outside to get into it. He said they got soaking wet. I have never seen it rain so hard. Aaron & Mallory had to drive through it last night. There wasn't anywhere for them to stop all rooms were full. They were in Denver @ 8 our time this morning. I'm off to get mom's hair fixed and to do grocery shopping then on to the laundry since I taught all week and Dana had surgery thursday and I helped Aaron Friday I am way behind on my household duties. Only 6 days till I take mom to Richard's. YEA. Break for 2 months for me!!!!!!!!

No comments: