Monday, May 26, 2008
4th day
today is better. i talked to loree, and am not as worried about her. cameron is surviving. the boys are fine physically. mallory is with them on the way to utah. there is going to be a memorial service here which will help everyone here. we had a memorial day breakfast at church this morning. and we have the missionaries for dinner. it was to be a cookout but since it is pouring down rain we are having pizza instead. charles is comming over. the boys are so glad. charles wants to return to church and go back to college and i am very happy! i take mom to memphis on sat so i will have a 2 month break. thank goodness! will write tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What is this??? You start a blog and not even tell me? What's up with that?
I read every post starting with the first one, and, of course, I started to cry immediately.
You know that I love you, don't you?
Post a Comment